- This event has passed.
Fourth of July Fireworks Blast 2017
July 4, 2017 @ 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
*** UPDATE: FLIGHT DECK TICKETS HAVE NOW SOLD OUT. Join us for the FREE landside celebration. Parking is $10. ***
Celebrate the Fourth of July on board one of the most historic warships in the United States, the USS YORKTOWN on the Charleston Harbor at Patriots Point.
To watch the fireworks blast and enjoy live music from the flight deck of the USS Yorktown, a ticket must be purchased at one of the two levels outlined below. Optionally, other than the cost of parking, there is NO CHARGE for guests who wish to watch the fireworks from the grassy area next to the marsh onshore. Patriots Point will also provide live music and children’s entertainment option for this area starting at 4 p.m. Food and beverages will be available for purchase, and coolers and chairs are welcome.
For those who wish to enjoy the Fourth of July Fireworks Blast from the unique venue of the flight deck of the USS Yorktown, there are two ticket options available. A ticket must be purchased for ALL ages, except for infants who will be held in their parent’s arms. Ticket options are as follows:
VIP TICKET – $110 per person: **TICKETS NOW SOLD OUT**
- Complimentary drinks from two full-service bars
- Barbecue meal served by TOP SHELF Catering
- Access to a special area of the ship closest to the fireworks display
- Tables and chairs provided
- Live music from the East Coast Party Band
FLIGHT DECK ADMISSION TICKET – $40 per person:
- Includes access aboard the USS YORKTOWN
- Includes live music from the East Coast Party Band
- Food and beverages are available for purchase at event
- Folding chairs for viewing firework display are encouraged
On July 4th, parking will cost $10 for all visitors throughout the day.
If you have more questions about this spectacular event, check out our blog post with a comprehensive list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). It can be found by clicking here.